- Using abusive language and misbehaving in the school or in the school bus.
- Remaining absent for a week or more without any information to the Principal.
- Misbehaviour, disobedience or damaging school property.
- Injuring any person on the school campus or any reason belonging to the school.
- Inviting or bringing outsiders into the school campus to settle disputes with any employee of the school.
- Stealing any article from the school campus.
- If a pupil is caught abusing any teacher / member of the committee / employee of the administration wing.
- If a mobile phone is brought to the school without the Principal's permission.
USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
Students who are found using unfair means in any terminal examination will be suspended immediately and are obliged to choose one of the following:
- Transfer certificate without promotion.
- Repetition of the same class.