• Parents who wish to withdraw their ward from the school must submit written application.
  • One month notice will have to be given in writing for the withdrawal of the child from the school otherwise.
  • one month fee will be charged.
  • All dues must be cleared including library books and other school properties must be returned before the child is withdrawn or transfer certificate obtained.
  • A student who fails in a class for two consecutive years will not be allowed to continue in the school.
  • The Principal reserves the right to ask the parents to withdraw their child if his/her progress in studies is unsatisfactory, irregular attendance, conduct detrimental to the discipline of the institution.